Sunday, April 20, 2008  2:34 PM
New story begins
 
I guess Im getting emotional again.. Im feeling kinda bore now. Thinking of which, I used to work in a company, used to plan so many events / activities, used to spend so many times and efforts in the project, and now im leaving all this behind...

Everyday walking down the the same street, waiting at the KTM station before my works start. Before this, it seems like endless day and life shall continue in the same way everyday and yet now... Only few days ago, I received a letter of acknowledge from the company, and we were informed that the employment letters which issued by "someone" is invalid.

From the very beginning, "someone" told me that he has the full authority in the project. Guess what, there were lots of benifits that he offered us, communication, food and baverages, transportation can be claimed with receipt and etc.. But who know... I wasted so many times and efforts there.

It doesnt matter, since im not the only victim, there are so many victims out there. Just take it as an experience. For your knowledge, im going to further my study soon... Hopefully, ** will approve and offer me the course.

To the ambassadors, and the management team members, i'll always love you all. muack~





P/S : Spicy chicken mcdeluxe, with Mcflurry cornetto choclate. thanks
 
Comments: 0
About Me
Name : Yong Wei
D.O.B : 03 OCT 1987
MSN : yongwei87@hotmail.com
 
Previous Posts
 
Archives
Chat Box
 
Friend's Bloggies
Advertise your blog here..
 
My Playlist
 
Links
Counter
free hit counter
Free Web Counter