Thursday, January 24, 2008  3:30 PM
Judge your head.
 
It's has been few weeks and i still havent post anything about myself. Anyway, I just sat for the exam past few days ago. Finally, it’s over, I dont have to wait anymore. Before that, I was so disoriented and I din’t know what to do next. It was only the one and the last subject that i have to pass in order to graduate from this college. Anyway, it’s over, and i feel so free right now. Hopefully, im able to pass the exam. Wish me luck, guys.

Chinese New Year is coming soon, sad to say that i havent buy any new clothes for myself. Perhaps, i dont have the chance to buy. Im so broke recently. I dont think that they know what im facing right now and what is my situation right now. No one know about it. Nothing to share, nothing to talk. I’ll solve it myself, eventually.

Someone used to say me that it’s hard to communicate with me, am i? Im doubting.
Maybe im not that talkative, but im still the friendly one. Hehe..

I still remember, there were some people who dint even know me and simply judge me. That was great anyway. If i have the “abilities( i like Heroes ) , i believe that i will chop you down into thousand of pieces.

Have you ever been to the Eye of Malaysia before?

By the way, Im going to KL later, I feel like want to visit my friends over there, And i think my mom and my sis are going there tomorrow too. Before i end this post, i wish u guys a Happy Chinese New Year.
 
Comments: 0
About Me
Name : Yong Wei
D.O.B : 03 OCT 1987
MSN : yongwei87@hotmail.com
 
Previous Posts
 
Archives
Chat Box
 
Friend's Bloggies
Advertise your blog here..
 
My Playlist
 
Links
Counter
free hit counter
Free Web Counter