Saturday, November 17, 2007  7:28 PM
Project SuperStar
 

Hehe..
Woke up at 10:30am..
According to my plan, I have to take bus at 12:00pm..
I prepared myself..
Then suddenly..
I received a phone call from Chia Pei.
I was so lucky that i don hv to take bus..
Reached Gurney..
went to the 7th floor..
Watched the project superstar's roadshow..
hoho..
So many lenglui and lengjai..
after that, continue with the andrew 's road show..
Ok, here is the point..
Im going to have fun in the Project superstar's audition together with Benny tomorrow..
Hehe... I think the first time in my life ..
I never join any audition or even the singing competition before..
Yippy~ Enjoy enjoy~






 
Comments: 0
About Me
Name : Yong Wei
D.O.B : 03 OCT 1987
MSN : yongwei87@hotmail.com
 
Previous Posts
 
Archives
Chat Box
 
Friend's Bloggies
Advertise your blog here..
 
My Playlist
 
Links
Counter
free hit counter
Free Web Counter