Sunday, January 27, 2008  8:10 PM
No One
 
Hello everyone there, i cant find anyone to share my feeling with, and i decided to share my feeling here. Why there are some people always keep blaming me for the same thing.

At first, i din't feel anything, but they did it repeatingly, at the end, it annoyed me. If it was my fault, okie fine, i will accept it, but it wasnt. It wasnt under my control, i already did my best, but still.. Sigh, im so down today. No one could understand my feeling, no one.
I went to Pavillion with my mom and sis yesterday, and we watched - Sweeney Todd there. It was my first time that watch a movie inside the cinema together with them. Hoho.
Well, im going back to Kota Bharu on this coming 29th January. See you guys there. ^^
 
Comments: 1
About Me
Name : Yong Wei
D.O.B : 03 OCT 1987
MSN : yongwei87@hotmail.com
 
Previous Posts
 
Archives
Chat Box
 
Friend's Bloggies
Advertise your blog here..
 
My Playlist
 
Links
Counter
free hit counter
Free Web Counter